Keystone Systems is looking for friendly, outgoing, team-oriented individuals to join our Customer Support team. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide on-going support to customers of our software application. The software is a database system to help libraries automate their operations. In addition to providing customer support, our support staff also are involved in project implementation and training new customers. As a result, experience in training (particularly in creating webinar-style sessions) is of particular interest.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, be well organized, and be a self-starter. All team members must work well with others and accept responsibility to see the job through to completion.
• Previous customer support experience.
• Proven analytical and technical troubleshooting experience.
• Strong commitment to service.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work with customers with varying levels of technical expertise.
• Ability to handle periodic on-call duty.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable elements: (certain to catch our attention)
• MLS, MSLS, or MSIS
• Experience with creating and recording webinar-style presentations.
• Work experience in a library setting.
• Experience with Accessibility, Section 508, and/or Adaptive Technology.
• Experience with creating course plans and/or training materials.
• Experience in a classroom setting or with public speaking.
• Knowledge of library automation systems.
Primary duties and responsibilities are:
• Provide telephone and e-mail support for KLAS (Keystone Library Automation System).
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues reported by customers.
• Consulting and training for new installations. Likely to include some travel (generally far less than 25%, in peak times could approach 50% over a month or two).
• Application testing.
• Communicating application issues to software development team – both issues from customers as well as issues identified in testing.
Duties may include:
• Participate in on-going system design.
• Working with development team on automation system requirements and specifications.
• Systems design review.
• End user documentation.
This is a full time position. No contract work and no telecommuting.
A cover letter must accompany your resume to ensure full consideration.
Or send hardcopy resume and cover letter to:
James Burts, Executive VP
Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
No phone calls please.
To all recruitment agencies: Keystone does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our resume address, any Keystone employees or any other company location. Keystone is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Copyright 2010-2016, Keystone Systems, Inc.